Systemnode list does not sync
In some cases, the "All Systemnodes" list does not sync. I haven't been able to reliably reproduce this behaviour.
Steps to reproduce
Haven't been able to reliably reproduce, but it happens regularly. Will attach debug.log. I have not seen this behaviour with the Masternode list thus far (but that doesn't mean it does not happen).
The Systemnode list should be retrieved and shown after syncing blocks and Masternode list.
- The Systemnode list remains empty
- The "Please wait"-counter shows a very high number of seconds (see image)
- EDIT: The issue does not resolve itself after a while
Crown-core environment info
macOS 10.13.5 (High Sierra)
Crown-core application info
Crown Qt v0.12.5, v0.12.4.1, pre-built from https://github.com/Crowndev/crown-core/releases
Relevant logs and/or screenshots
Attached debug.log: debug.log
The sncache does seem to correctly recognize the amount of Systemnodes on the network:
2018-07-14 14:39:46 Reading info from sncache.dat... 2018-07-14 14:39:46 Loaded info from sncache.dat 0ms 2018-07-14 14:39:46 Systemnodes: 2734, peers who asked us for Systemnode list: 0, peers we asked for Systemnode list: 0, entries in Systemnode list we asked for: 0 2018-07-14 14:39:46 Writing info to sncache.dat... 2018-07-14 14:39:46 Written info to sncache.dat 85ms 2018-07-14 14:39:46 Systemnodes: 2740, peers who asked us for Systemnode list: 0, peers we asked for Systemnode list: 0, entries in Systemnode list we asked for: 0